Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday 13 From The Knot magazine 13 weirdest wedding gifts this year 2013


1“Halloween themed nutcrackers, they are skeletons dressed as a bride and groom.”





2"A hurricane evacuation backpack full of MREs (meals ready to eat), first-aid kit, ponchos, etc."

(kind of cool really)






3"A pink can opener with the word 'love' on it."




4"Boxers with money in them."




5"A check that bounced.”



6“A pet goat… she is now family.”






"7=24 double rolls of toilet paper."





8"Octopus-shaped baster."


 9"A high-heeled shoe cake server."



"10A cat suit."



11“My husband and I received a nude painting... and I'm not talking about a fine art piece either.”


12"A book that a friend of mine had written and dedicated to me alone, not my husband (he apparently has a large crush on me)...very stalkerish."

13“Ghost hunting equipment.”





5 comments:

  1. Cool list. Reminds me of a friend of mine who sent my wife a 'with deepest sympathy' card on our wedding day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hard to imagine! I didn't see any pics with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are hard to imagine! I didn't see any pics with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! You have to wonder what people are thinking sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went back to the Knot magazine no photos sorry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...