Thursday, June 27, 2013

A prayer answered. Jim is home

3 months ago, this vice principal and my dear friend Jim 66 was on his way home 4 blocks away when a car cut in front of him, and he was immediately changed forever. His red corvette was sliced in half and all over the highway. the lady he hit died instantly . I knew both. Immediately the school started a prayer vigil with the signs" we believe "everywhere. It has been a very long haul and he is finally coming home, not entirely whole  due to brain damages but is doing more daily . It is a miracle of faith, drs, and  the will to live for his only little grandson..
God bless you Jim always .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...