Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do .
I have been extremely ill so it is a particularly big blessing this year. 

My sister already gave one of my gifts away !!hah
I'm tickled free tv has so much beautiful music and Christmas movies -Smart tv the greatest
I prayed round the clock for my friend and they found a cure in /England , not insurable in the US- thanks big Pharma -but she lives !!Pancreatic Insufficiency -she gave me a special  gift said she knew i was there praying !!I was ..

I don't want to cook this year , want ready made  for me served in--just tired.


There  weren't many nice fresh trees, I like to have live to plant so I got some from another county -needed that pine smell.threw a hissy fir to get them ..


Christmases were so simple as a kid in the 1940's and I remember them so clearly , the lifesavers,fresh orange , silver dollar , falling snow and newness..

I rarely get presents to open but still adore the holiday gone way too soon. 


I love cards- fewer send but those who do  take special care.I hang them on a jute garland in the kitchen until Valentines Day. have 40 so far..


I spent very little on Christmas because the cost of living is through the roof here .I need supplements for my immune system and  it is costly.  


Midnight Christmas Eve as I drive home, I am filled with the glory of a baby born to save the world and it so truly divine and a holy night...

11 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are not well. Check out beta glucan (the stuff that is in mushrooms that regulate the immune response). That's what I use, one of the only thing I've found that helps me. I really miss Christmas cards. Most send photos now that don't open up. Pease and blessings to you. I hope you get a great meal served in. So happy to see that you keep your sense of humor and sense of wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear you're ill. I hope you are soon feeling better. Merry Christmas to you and may the new year be a better one for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that, I hope you're feeling much better soon.
    Merry Christmas to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have come to check on you. I hope that you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. Are you okay, Sandy? These Christmas thoughts and shots are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When attempting to send a message to your Gmail account, you may get Error Code 8770, which will cause you to lose time. Then don't be bothered! Applying the basic steps as we have given in this article to troubleshoot Gmail Error Code 8770 is not a difficult job for you. As a result, many Gmail users have experienced Gmail Error Code 8770 when sending files and messages to friends, family, and company contacts, as well as when sending mail that is too big to deliver. This indicates that the file you're sending is larger than 25 megabytes. I hope after applying our all troubleshooting steps, your problem has been resolved. but, If the mistake persists, then you should get professional assistance to resolve it via Gmail Klantenservice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for shearing a useful information more information go here Netflix Nederland

    ReplyDelete
  8. VOIP Fortunately, increased competition from cell phone companies with no long-distance charges brought the cost of toll-free numbers down significantly a Toll Free Numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone this is Mary(Sandy's former student), unfortunately Sandy passed away on June 26. I thought people should know. https://www.facebook.com/sandyakessler
    https://www.midfloridanewspapers.com/highlands_news-sun/obituaries/sandra-a-kessler/article_8e5394ec-1687-11ee-933a-1307e54599eb.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...