Wednesday, February 19, 2020

New Thursday 13-"Just the facts Jack"

 Apollo 11 had 11 sec of fuel left when it landed
 cows form relationships for life
 The largest snail is 3 ft long
 Boeing 747 carries nearly 58,000 gallons of fuel
 Blue whale heart is as big as a car
 many astronauts get motion sickness
 if you could out Saturn in a bath tub it would float
 Florida is bigger than England
 Violin contains 71 pieces of wood
 Jellyfishes are 98 er cent water
 Elephants cannot jump and neither can I anymore/
 Scrunched is the longest single syllable word
 bikes are faster than cars in Japan
 Statue of liberty was meant for Egypt
 Eye capable of seeing 10,000,000 colors
 shouting relieves pain
 a group of ferrets is called a business
 flowers do respond to playing music to them
Before there were erasers there was bread

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if bread eventually lead to the discovery of the eraser. By the way, Wowza! about the blue whale's heart. 10 million colors, whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florida is much sunnier than The United Kingdom. A lot of people know that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...