Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Thursday 13-love quotes etc- a favorite??Got 4 Valentines so far from nieces and cousins,friends, feel like a little giddy kid

  • A hummingbird's heart rate can soar up to 1000 beats per minute in some species.
  • A blue whale's heart is as big as a compact car.
  • Whooping cranes do an impressive mating dance that seems to work well, since these birds mate for life.
  • Octopuses have three hearts.





  • . Hamlet
    Doubt thou the stars are fire;
    Doubt that the sun doth m
    Doubt truth to be a liar;
    But never doubt I love.

     uh oh




    I love you bloggers and blogettes,you keep me sane in a world of hammers, saws and too much noise ....

3 comments:

  1. I love the Buddha, Shakespeare and mistletoe ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are quoting Nikki Giovanni! She lives about an hour away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Shakespeare best. And the cool dude header.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...