Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A patchwork of this weeks sharing- finds , facts ,funnies thursday 13


 Early newspaper delivery in NEw York City
 I fell in love with a tree in Oregon

 male puppies will let females win??
 who knew this color??
 a group of pugs is called a grumble

 Wva new word for me -cordillera a group of mountains .I love how it rolls off my tongue  cordillera



 The elephant shrew is closer to elephants than its own species??


In our county this week a 40year old deputy who had 4  rescue dogs at home , no children or wife now,who recently rejoined the force and was training a young recruit answered a call about a cat being shot and the  owner came to the door and shot him in the head, killing him.He donated his organs on life support to 6 people  who will live.His aged parents buried him..In our little county and across the world - heroes every day .I never take them for granted..

4 comments:

  1. I hope they threw the guy who shot him in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never knew about the elephant shrew and love that gelato sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALWAYS enjoy your 13s & this week is no exception. Shared this with My Beloved Sandra, who is also a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an interesting group of photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...