Friday, October 13, 2017

Camera Critters a very special post - We have a group that works real hard to get animals out of Animal Control Death Row-

This dog was a senior and they took a chance .He turned out to be  a great great pet, but died this week after 4 years.Just like this .He laid down in his loving home and went to sleep - 4 more years he had with this special family who adopted a great senior dog , one that was thrown away ..Oddly this picture makes me very happy ..Teeny , the dog that made a family so so happy .It as believed she was 17 yrs.

2 comments:

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...