Skip to main content

I am grateful to have less pressing things to do

Comments

  1. Yes, so vintage. Love the light and shadows in that last one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 13- a look at Maude White paper cutting art- created with a surgical knife

Maude White is an incredible paper cutting artist from Buffalo, New York. She uses a surgical knife to make precise cuts into paper that play with positive and negative space.  In an interview with Art Voice, White says she enjoys the challenge and permanence of paper cutting, where an artist must live with every knife stroke. Once a cut has been made, there’s no going  back.












13 water sculptures -thinking of my friend away in Germany , my friend makes so many creative of her own- I want her to fashion for me someday

got a favorite??

Thursday 13- I have a serious love affair with owls -- here are some WHO ARE LOOKING AT ME and you !!

My love affair began when I WAS DRIVING MY CONVERTIBLE ONE DAY  AND AN OWL FLEW ABOUT A QUARTER MILE WITH ME -2 OF THESE PICTURED ARE LOCAL HEREIN fLA