Thursday, December 8, 2016

13 Random impressions

 all crystal tree - thinking about it
 holiday hair
 hahahahah
 I literally met Old Man Winter!!!!!
 My little dog turned 9 years-  all white now but still 2 pounds, a gift from a student

 I'm reflecting upon this reflection..

 My new beau loves the holidays



 My girlfriends sons Jaxson and Bowan are home with  headlice and flu.She calls it- The Adventures of Licey and Pukey.haha
 a project a student and I are doing
 easy to make
 Using doilies to emulate snow on a tree is great fun
My girlfriends son chooses his first tree in Ohio

5 comments:

  1. What a fun mix. Better than drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than thirteen again, but I liked the first and fourth. My T13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the photos and sayings! I esp. liked the Old Man Winter tree! Too cool! Your friend's sons look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love the boy and puppy who are sharing breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing so much beauty on your blog, for T13 and all other days. Today, your tiny, sweet doggie, sweet and elderly kitty, the snow on the tree, and exquisite little trees growing from the pine cone all grabbed my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...