Saturday, October 1, 2016

Camera Critters - many updates from friends

 This is what Brian who was attacked 3 weeks ago by a wild dog looked like in the good old days ..He is improving , lots of draining and screaming.

 My cousin's bird dog turned 8 , rarely sitting

 My friend Jill in California adopts poodles from shelter becasue they make great therapy dogs in her office and better pals at home  Adele and Fuzzy
 My friend Jan  feels they may have room on the couch for 1 more rescue
 Former student alligator hunts every spring then puts on wall
my photo 2 years ago mounted at my friend's house in Mass. along with Buttons the cat who admires it hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...