Glad there was something that made youlaugh this week! My T13
20 minutes is nothing. I've spent the last month trying to get back into my ipad.Mine ishere
I like the one where the guy is salivating over his cell phone. These were funny. I hope your weekend is better than your week.
Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments
Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...
Glad there was something that made youlaugh this week! My T13
ReplyDelete20 minutes is nothing. I've spent the last month trying to get back into my ipad.
ReplyDeleteMine ishere
I like the one where the guy is salivating over his cell phone. These were funny. I hope your weekend is better than your week.
ReplyDelete