Saturday, July 4, 2015

Camera Critters -making my heart smile

Over a year ago now as I have all my life, I rescued a dog someone threw away- I named him Flirty and kept him in a kennel in garage and taught him all I knew .My friend saw him in the yard a  month later and liked the way he took to her and so my Flirty became her Tank..Here he is having fun with her grandchildren and making me so proud . She also adopted an American Bulldog the year before that I had found on highway - 2 new lives   enriched !!**
 Tank is a pit bull mix and a real friendly guy

6 comments:

  1. Tank came to see me yesterday in a golf cart what a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome story. I am so happy for the rescued pup and the new owner. You are so kind to take in these dogs, thank you!
    Have a happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than a rescue! Great story. Happy Critter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fotos, greeting from Belgium with a hot weather

    http://louisette.eklablog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...