Saturday, July 25, 2015

Camera Critters 381 Spotlighting cats

My cousin passed away unexpectedly Monday. She loved cats. She once adopted an entire litter of 9 and had 2 of them left at her passing.I am donating to where she got them and to a local agency here in her name .They are putting to sleep 30 or more a week here rare breeds and all.My cat just died while I was in the hospital . I cannot say his name I am brokenhearted so broken hearted.He was really so so special .In all their honors I show you my remaining elder cats.I was never a cat person but love them dearly especially the guy I lost
 Pinky found on highway run over nearly 20 years ago
 returned to me as a kitten now 16  told was too active ?? Kissipurr
 Dolce deaf cat my friend stole her at Animal Control and put her in her purse 15 years  ago
 Toppy  crying at top of tree 3 days - yes I went up and got her 16 years ago 
 Bitty Bopper left  raised with  dropper mother would not  or could not feed- The right is  Lovey hit by a truck as a kitten .I picked out of road .
 Handsome adopted at SPCA 20 years ago - has  a bowel problem  on special food , lots of surgerie s

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Losing both your cousin and your sweet kitty, must hurt! Adorable photos of all the kitties! I hope you are feeling better, take care. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So touched by your post and deep empathy shared with you of your recent loss ~ our 'fur persons' are so loving and loyal ~

    Happy Weekend to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your recent losses. The photos of your beautiful rescued cats attest to the love and the care they have received from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...