Thursday, June 11, 2015

13 Big blessings

1- I've been healed 2 more times (hospitalized)of dysphagia  each time is scarier.

2- Diana my friend brought  jello and soups to try

3- My cat died while I was in the hospital. I am super sad but triumph the 14 years we had together

4-My friend Gabi brought Tea etc to my door  though I could not eat

5- I took a leap of faith on a Dr who had wronged me years ago


6-My dogs are so glad to have me home that they just lie next to me and watch quietly over me

7- I have not driven my new car  too weak but it is here for me

8- All my hard to reach students graduated. I missed every party and   banquet.

9- My former student Alex takes me to get groceries and important things as I cannot yet drive

10 Every drink of water is a  refreshing blessing

11- I miss my son but he is a cyber click away

12-I am blessed to be alive and I know it

13-What is my  special mission I ask??


4 comments:

  1. So sorry your cat died while you were in the hospital, but sounds like he/she had a good life. My T13

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a blogger extraordinaire. I always worry about how you eat when you have such problems swallowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading between the lines, it looks like you've had a really rough time of it. Missing the banquettes might be a good thing considering the throat issues, but the parties too?

    Hugs for the loss of your cat and for the need to be hospitalized and for being so week. I'm glad you're on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to see you online and posting. Colleen said last week that you weren't well. Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...