Saturday, May 2, 2015

Camera Critters 369 and Pets Forever

 My friend another blogster lost her 8 yr old rescue heeler suddenly to a terrible illness,she will get another this weekend  from another heeler rescue !!Carrying the legacy forward a cutie right ??.In my mind I named him Blazer Blazing new trails . She is a runner ...His shelter name is Seager.
 This is my pup Yancey Rose Sundance a year ago and today a year later !!
 Brody is the beloved dog of a friend 12 years..This week she had a sugar episode and fell into a slumber . Brody woke her up vigorously to take her meds ..
 updated pic of Debi's new puppy and his first bowtie she knitted him

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, all of the puppies are adorable.. Now, I want one too.. Cute photos.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are sweet, all of them ... and clearly loved. Can't help but love people who love their animals. It says alot about you. Adorable post ... love the bowtie:)

    Andrea @ FRom The Sol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...