Thursday, May 21, 2015

13 things that made me super happy

I asked my friend to drive with me to Tampa  to pick up the car and we had a great day eating, shopping , talking  etc

My friend having such a difficult time has had her home miraculously saved.


I received a big gift card that will help me with groceries this month 


My son fished in Pine Island for his birthday and had a great time 


Since I lost weight I tolerate heat a lot more

I gave a lot of things new that I had and did not use and it was so appreciated on a day when Mom had a rear ending wreck on major highway 

Planting flowers all around gives me such great joy 

I have done all I can do for 2 students  school year nearly over- glad it was productive

Buying lots of fresh fish as it seems to  make me stronger

Continue to lose 1-2  pounds per week and  staying off - Goal weight 10 pounds away in a year  lost   nearly 90  pounds in a year  eating only clean foods  no processing,  and small meals through out the day heavy protein drinks, fish and bananas and fruit.My son has lost 50 in 6 months .

A teacher at the high school gave me agriscience grown flowers for Mother's Day and I am so loving them  2 trays  full
























Our high school won a contest and 1,570 kids received  cool yogurt ice cream after lunch compliments of Sweet Frogs..I voted!!

My  old car which I loved got crunched several times and  it was time for new  and a 100 less a month payment - new car

6 comments:

  1. I like planting flowers, too. I like looking forward to their blooms and then viewing and photographing them. And then I begin planning what to plant next. :)

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2015/05/thirteen-zinger-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd think fat would be good insulation so you could tolerate both heat and cold better, but it doesn't seem to work that way. I'm glad you're more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh fish and flowers are what it's all about! Enjoy your new car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grocery gift cards and flowers...can't beat that! My T13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weight loss, new cars, and free frozen yogurt...Trifecta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the weight loss, that is awesome! And a new car! It's like your own personal Price is Right!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...