Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday 13- Thirteen articles, pictures and ideas I found interesting this weekend. I'm doing more reading etc since I almost passed on at Christmas- The housework is last

How lovely a party with flowers hanging rather than on table ??I want to do it soon




                                                                         Valentino
                                                               so so romantically lovely
                                               kitchen curtains from tea towels  whimsically lovely
                                                                      Nash    1930
                                                     solar rings heating the pool
                                                                           cute and clever
                                                                                 sort of like

                                                      adore
                                                           Davis Divan 1948
                                              Nash La Batt Streamliner 1950??





8 comments:

  1. I can see your sense of humor coming through. I love the dress, the mud, bike fee, solar rings and wagon! The cats just scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of hanging flowers for a centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent collection. I love the bicycle.

    You keep mentioning illness, but if you ever told us what it was, I missed it. What happened to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the little girl with the puppy and the mud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I see that Valentino dress on a red carpet recently? The Golden Globes, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous, except the ickycats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one of the little girl and the puppy is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I'm amazed you have kept your blog so upbeat with something like that. Besides all the fear, and the effect on your diet, it must hurt, yet you are grateful for life. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...