Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday 13 - High School student responses -My friend Coach Mike handed out a paper first day of school and asked for expectations - of course he got some good ones but he got these also and passed them around to staff - and said Take Heart.

He is nominated for Champion of Children  ,  you can see why with this sense of humor

-


These are some responses from mike Lee's students.   ** original spelling has not been altered **




***So, the assignment was, describe in one or two words, what kind of math teacher you would like this year. In addition to the usual responses--patient, respectful, fun, and kind, there was this assortment of responses:**

- "A teacher who teaches at my pace and doesn't repeat unnecessary things"


- "on top of people" (that's a direct quote...I'm not sure what it means)


- "Funny, kind, farster"                             ???


- "A teacher that doesn't care and gives you answers"


- "Purple People Eater"


-  "one that doesn't yell!!!!!"


- "A funny, nice, and goofy teacher"


- "Ms. Rapp"


-"Sarcastic"


- "I would love a football coach."


- "Honest"


- "Fun and interactive"


- "An exciting teacher"


- "Teachable"

It's going to be an interestingly great year!

                 Mike

4 comments:

  1. I like Purple People Eater and all those exclamation points in YELL!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you hear me now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some interesting answers. I actually DID have a football coach for a math teacher one semester in HS. ☺ My (Banned) T13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a great idea. I think I'll ask my students this. Thanks.

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2014/09/in-celebration-of-writingthirteen-great.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love reading kids' responses! Especially when they are off-beat or funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...