Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday 13-13 views I missed that day when Corning was closed Corning , NY Glass Museum

Not just blue and white Corning cookware, but 45,000 plus [pieces of the largest glass collection in the world, saluting 3,500 years of glass making  located in the finger lakes NY.Was not open when I came through from James Fenimore Cooper country and the Baseball Hall Of Fame some years back . Here are highlights for you .















 ah a glass dress!**
 My favorites glass * dress and this



3 comments:

  1. Some real workmanship there. I didn't even know there was such a museum. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! I absolutely adore Corning's Visonware glass pots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh they don't just make kitchenware!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...