Saturday, June 14, 2014

Camera Critters Puppy is here ..all the way from Ga. Thought she would whimper and cry .no she's all over the house and so big already !! wow

Still stuck on a name Many votes for Maisie   ..I'm just not convinced .To me  Maisie is an old fashioned girl..This  is a rover and can really care for herself and plenty of spunk. One vote for Karma, one for Chhavi meaning reflection,Chibi - little child ,I strongly considerd Lindy Maye  Lindy meaning beauty and she was born in May ..the frontrunner for me and a few others is Yancey with an E for a girl Sundance ..Yancey Sundance  . a yancy is a mover always chasing goals  and this pup came to Florida  and will dance in the sun..the thing is I must submit AKC papers soon.  I'm open for discussionYancey June Sundance The other dogs have no reason to be but are super jealous . the one that wanted to play she rejected. I think they are elderly and afraid of her bitey ways.My other dog goes for cancer treatment in  3 weeks  ohhhhh  hurts.





1 comment:

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...