Thursday, June 26, 2014

13 very Randoms

My summer selves




I'm looking to shed sugar in my diet . I'm at the deprived craving part now , was hoping to ease out  without this  if you have any recipes , send my way . I found a blog http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/  with raw , vegan recipes just outstanding and exciting to try !!



**As I age I have to reign my self in more and more as contentment  is  dodging me . I want to do and see and experience more and more ..My body says  this is fine  right here today. 


must be my car



*This lady in New Orleans decided not to be lain to rest  but rather to be posed as everyone remembered her ..Freaky or cool  nice memory for her friends  and family ?? This is what they saw 3 days later when they came for wake ...






**Summer is often lonely for me as many of my friends  go off for months at a time , I say I will use the time for projects cleaning files etc  but actually  I get tired around 1 pm



I have a splendid new job helping others in community . I make my own hours and it is so me - offering help  although I too often need same 




I've had the greatest golden puppy  from Ga  for 2 weeks now and cannot settle on a name ...I'm ok every couple days I change. I loved Yancey Sundance -it's a girl and I thought it had a country flair and sound but no one likes it even the owners  Others liked, Kezzie, Lindy May  and about 10 other names  booo me In my heart I still think Yancey is a bouncy country girl ??What do you say ??



I am such a slow poke climbing the droke ..(learned that word this week a steep side of a valley Canadian dialect)


My son is coming to Fl to visit from Pa and I cannot wait even though many emergencies have  left my house undesirable at best  oh well




My native Wva which I miss so much in Spring and summer , wildflowers, streams , beauty



A student of 15 years ago attended her reunion last week and showed me  a picture of her first day assignment to my room etc    cool  homeroom kessler
\



I wonder why  when working with the public some people choose to be  so unpleasant . I always think  gee they have a job ???  Last week I met quite a few on phone etc..



This man, an orange grove owner, gave me my first job when I came to Florida 40 years ago, later his daughter was in my son's class and mine. A love bond was formed. I so wanted to date and marry him,. but he chose other ladies and one who left him .He still says nice things about her. a gentleman...Sigh could have been me . I love this picture of a  rig that he made so his daughter could mow the many acres with him  circa 1975..

4 comments:

  1. OMG on that wake pose! The mill photo looks like the famous Mabry Mill in Floyd. Love your photo adventures and the sweet #13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun - faceinhole :) Yancey is a lovely name for your puppy. I want to hug her! What a sweet no. 13... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was interesting. Congratulations on your new job, I hope you like it. And the #13 was a little sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute puppy! Going to a wake and seeing a friend that way would freak me out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...