Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday 13 - 13 wonderful trees - worldwide

My love for trees is boundless ,They bring back childhood memories , they make me think of shelter and safety ,they are many things to me  but always  strength  and endurance .After 3 major hurricanes 7 years ago , only 1 huge oak remained  the tree and I . I was safe and so was it   and we rejoiced together .Here are 15 amazing trees worldwide



Delupta- Rainbow Eucalyptus always shedding bark


Brazilian grape tree fruit grows on bark








**MY WATER OAK TREE AT BACK OF MY PROPERTY

7 comments:

  1. I like the Brazilian fruit tree. I've never seen anything like it. Thanks for sharing.

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2014/05/hallie-ephron-writing-life-are-we.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those are out of this world. I just learned about those rainbow trees. The vase ones are cool and the ones with the balls all over and the one growing from nothing on the side of a building are creepy. Some I guess must have been trained to grow the way they did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a big tree on your back property, and so gorgeous. I love tress, too, but when we have a storm, I'm terrified of two big ones in the front and back of my house. Awesome tree photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very enterprising tree growing on the side of the brick house/upstairs window! That's called the will to live!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have liked to know where each one was so that I could understand the context of its existence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your header was kind of frightening! But I loved the trees. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are amazing. I like trees too. We have some beautiful ones in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...