Monday, April 28, 2014

Today I was again pre scammed - don't any of these people work??

In the past year I've had an employment scam to get info to sell to someone --data collectors/

and the latest is send me money to transport your puppy 

Actually it scares me the number of dishonest people in the world today .I'm wondering were they out there when I was younger or did I just not see clearly ??

I receive often letters of lawsuits from people procuring and using e signatures , the latest was  e data and they owe me or ?Century Link 150 by attaching an esignature onto my bill for a monthly fee??If only these people would use their minds for good 

2 comments:

  1. It is scary, Sandy. I so want to go back in time and live in the house on the prairie. Yes, technology can do good, but it sure does seem that more often than not, someone is being scammed.

    I'm so sorry to hear that you've been affected. And that they know you love animals! And use that for their evil deeds! Terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dishonest people were out there. They just didn't have the Internet in their scammer's toolkit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...