Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday 13 - thirteen glimpses into Jacob's special day - a special memory

His parents kept it a secret,officials at school allowed him to go and excused his Mom from her job as well.He awoke to find a  big secret.He was going to meet his favorite author Ridley Pearson- who wrote his favorite book Kingdom Keepers!!







 They had to kill 5 hrs before the book signing  -  





 That morning he had no idea , stepped out of shower and Mom said, "We're going to meet Ridley Pearson !!"


 Days before J ,flying a kite .

7 comments:

  1. I consider it totally cool that a book signing should be so special. Seriously cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freakin' cute!!! LOL! I can only imagine how exciting the whole day was for him. Well played, parental units! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeting authors can be special. I am glad he enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that awesome or what? You've made me grin ear-to-ear. Thanks.

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2014/04/in-celebration-of-ask-again-later.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. I love the Kingdom Keepers series, though I hated the (literal) cliffhanger ending of book five. My t13 is here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...