Thursday, April 24, 2014

Making fun Time

For many years I was the stiff  responsibility laden individual- I wish I had that time back , more time to play with my son etc. We just have to make fun time and now I make a lot 

 This can be a good time to remind yourself that being human need not be a wholly serious enterprise. You may be pleasantly surprised to find that people respond more positively to you when you address them playfully rather than authoritatively. Opportunities to enjoy yourself can present themselves to you today葉aking advantage of them will likely help you relax and unwind.

Since so much of what we strive for is serious in nature, it is easy to become locked into a pattern of formality that finds quarter in our everyday experiences. However, recreation and relaxation deserve to be represented in the lives we lead as much as work and ambition. To accomplish this, we must make playtime a priority, even during busy periods. Our quality of life increases measurably as we integrate leisure activities into our everyday routine because our more strenuous duties seem vastly less overwhelming. We are still capable of steeling ourselves when the need for great responsibility arises, yet we are aware of the simple fact that play is an important part of a balanced existence. As you make time for fun today, your mood will improve and you will feel less inclined to resort to solemnity.


Fun has become a real priority for me  in my later years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...