Saturday, April 26, 2014

Camera Critters Miscellaneous Animal Fun

My cat passed on 2 weeks ago and I feel so lonely although I have other pets, but I rescued a dog a cold night in January, advertised and nothing. I felt sure that dog   was forever mine . Three months later a friend saw him and  took him. He is no longer Flirty but Mr. Rock ..Farewell Flirty Mr. Rock have a great life and he lives nearby.A fenced in yard, golf cart to ride , and grandkids to play with and a bunkmate to sleep with..

6 comments:

  1. Mr. Flirty Rock is very handsome. Good that you get to visit! Happy Critter Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy Mr Flirty Rock has a good home! Thanks for rescuing him! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice looking dog, Flirty- Mr Rock... at least he's close by so you can see him from time to time. sorry for the loss of your cat though... happy weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Flirty - or Mr. Rock...either way a handsome dog and I'm happy you got to know him. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty. Go to a shelter, find a new kitty that needs a forever home, you won't be sorry. I like your blog and will be following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again...I just noticed you don't have any place to follow you. You might consider adding a Follow by E-mail button or Blog Lovin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...