Saturday, April 12, 2014

Camera Critters - a hodge podge

My friends never had  cats but someone dropped off these 2 outside their heavy trafficked street.they took them in neutered and spayed and look how great Chester and Mitzi get along .Kudos to Carol, Mary and Joey for  making super lives for these two.





 a friend took this pic of a big gator in a nearby park!!Wow !!
 My friend did this  chalk drawing of an elderly chihuahua that just happens to look just like mine -Abbey Avery
A farmer in Scotland dyes his sheep with non toxic dye every year  how lovely

7 comments:

  1. Great series!
    Loved the last pic the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post and wonderful variety of photos for CC ~ Amazing colors of the sheep ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ xoxo

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the alligator looks to be camouflaged and ready to pounce... i simply love that chalk drawing of the chihuahua and those colorful sheep. what a delightful way to play with your sheep. hope all is well. have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty kitties! And I love the dyed sheep shot! Very cute! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful series of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the drawing - that is real talent!

    I also love the sheep but I wonder if it was partly done to avoid thefts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely series of adorable critter photos! Have a great weekend Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...