Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday 13- 13 tips to please yourself

1 Stop trying to please others    

2 Communicate clearly

3 Do not talk yourself down

4  Stop doing  things you do not want to do

5- Trust your instincts

6-Follow your inspirations**

7- Do not be afraid to say  NO

8- Do not be afraid to say YES

9- Be good to yourself

10.-Say what you really mean

11-Keep the faith always , no matter how dark the days get , how big the problems( Say to yourself I still have faith )


12- do something special for you  everyday , me time, a special bath , a special food treat, alone time with a book or YOUR music, pick yourself some flowers - YOU -you  all about celebrating you .

13. Be grateful,treasure each and every day , at the end of it be thankful for something no matter how badly the day went ,it could be your last !?


some of these it took me a lifetime to practice religiously **by the way  stare at the header for a minute   the cards-- it's a cinemagragh!! 

4 comments:

  1. Good advice, Sandy! That pic of the squirrel would go well with the Freeloader pics I posted this past winter. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hearty "Amen!" to all of these. After seeing the squirrel, I now want a pizza. Mmmm...Delicious pizza...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of which I try to follow. Thanks for directing us to the card trick header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great advice...I have been practicing that for years :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...