Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday 13- 13 cinemagraghs + bonuses Enjoy

So the animated GIF  gives you a photo that moves entirely or almost entirely  but the cinemagragh  only moves in accentuated places..To the artist's eye those places are where the emphasis should be . Some black and white photos are almost impossible to detect.Subtlety is the key. I've included my favorites here in this rather new field...I suppose my all time  fav is" He loves me 2012"or maybe  the tomatoes ..How about you ??























5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. These pictures are really fun to study. I've been trying to guess what will move and now I'm trying to decide which one I like the best. I like the couple dancing in the kitchen and the rabbit on the table, but I guess my favorite is the girl on the hood. Thanks for sharing.

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2014/03/httpswww.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're like baby movies. I think the one of the fashion show with the red head doing the drawing caught my attention the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I esp. like the changing ceiling because it reminds me of my hallucinatory hippie days. But then again, so does the chick of the car hood with the dandelion puff. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't say i'm a big fan of the GIFs or these (mostly because they almost crashed my computer), but there was one in the middle that is actually from last year's best short animated film, "Paperman," which I loved. Another Bookish T13

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing. I've never seen anything like these before. It's fascinating watching them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...