Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday 13- I love gifs..they make me smile and especially of animals so I picked my favorite 13 so far this year

Graphics Interchange Format. GIFs are image files that are compressed to reduce transfer time. The proper pronounciation of the acronym is a soft "g" sound: like JIF.
The creators of the format, Bob Berry & Steve Wilhite, claim that this soft "g" sound is used. At some point one of them said, "Choosy programmers choose GIF," a play on the peanut butter commercials where "Choosy moms choose Jif." It can also use multiple images for animated effects (animated GIFs).
Enjoy 









                      I want this puppy





7 comments:

  1. These are all hilarious. Loved the puppy and dog leading/dragging each other. My TT is up--brain tips. http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2014/01/thursday-thirteen13-brain-helps-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat these are! The cats are crazy. I didn't get the one of the cat with the mouse pointer on his nose at first until I realized it wasn't mine. Love the doggie ear flapping one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are ever so cute and cheerful. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I wish we could hear the cat on the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adroable!!! SO CUTE!

    My T13

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one with the cat running around the toilet the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...