Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday 13- 13 lunches - An enterprising dad makes each day fun(he is a graphic artist)

((**I must admit whether it was in my trendy  square Howdy Doody lunchbox or the paper sack later, we had such a frugal existence that anything my mom put in a homemade cookie  - fried baloney and cheese sandwich with mustard, cheese sandwich, orange ,  whatever was always a great surprise and treat, but this child has a double surprise daily !!











A  riddle is fun to slip in lunchbox
banana peanut butter and honey  yummity yum yum 

5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I love the inventiveness behind all of them.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky kid! If it was me, I'd never through the bags away. Good thing you took pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very cool and impressive. Like Alice, I would never want to throw the bags away. I'm talking about groundhogs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just never know where talent lies. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Now that is one cool Dad! Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...