Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting positive attention

I want you to see me , hear me , feel me  but ??


You could feel overlooked by others today, especially if you act quiet and withdrawn. A good way to overcome these feelings is by getting yourself into a happy mood and then letting this shine through in your interactions. You might take some time to engage in activities that inspire you, such as reading an uplifting book, focusing on happy thoughts, or taking time to play and enjoy life. You can then let your feelings spread out to touch everyone you come into contact with today. You might also think about ways you can be bolder in social settings, such as introducing yourself to someone new or hosting a gathering of your own.

We can attract positive attention by choosing to express the happy side of our nature and allowing it to shine when interacting with others.*** We often don’t realize the impression we are giving others, until we notice their reactions to us. By choosing how we wish to be for ourselves and around others, we can bring about the types of social interactions we wish to create. Embracing a happy attitude and expressing our joy to others will encourage them to draw closer to us. At the same time, our positive mood will cause others to reflect a similar attitude to us, which will ultimately lend more positive energy to our interactions. Fostering a positive attitude within yourself and expressing it to others today will enable you to attract positive attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...