Saturday, January 11, 2014

Camera Critters Miscellaneous --

Well we had a big win here in Fla  and particularly close to me because their coach is from same county as I am ..The Durham family started Chief Osceola as a symbol of Florida StateUniversity . It is by far my favorite everywhere as he comes charging on field and buries the flaming spear. Thus the  phrase.  fear the Spear.Bobby Bowden's wife backed this spirited symbolic endeavor in  1978 and Bobby Bowden then the coach got all the necessary  paperwork together  and Chief Osceola and Renegade were born. There have been 17 horses and riders . I'm always amazed at how calm the horses are !!They are always trained by the Durham family who thought of the idea in the very first place..Pictured also my friend Johnny and his dog in FSU  clothes  for the big game !!It worked !!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Florida State U! Love the cute doggie and the horse. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    The dog's expression makes me smile :)
    http://www.1sthappyfamily.com/2014/01/neighbors.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hi
    LG vom katerchen..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...