Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday 13'--13 actual Christmas greetings - you tell me are they hits or misses?? 7 bonuses could not resist

 Photoshoppers
                                                                     Yipes


                                                  Epic
                                                             love
                                                       oh my  new meaning to Christmas sweater
                                                         ambitious
                                                         single with his cat

                                                              newly married
                                                  celebrity photobomb
                                                     dorm living

                                       They love snow and are flakes
                                            twins then and now

                                                                          naughty I feel


                                                           uh oh

6 comments:

  1. My most liked are (from top to bottom) 3,5, 7,9,13,14,16,19 and 20. followed by 4,,12,17. come see my woderful 13, its such a blessing for me.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about tasteful, but there are certainly some creative people out there. That last one looks entirely too familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tacky, though I did kind of like the kaleidoscope and "silent night" ones. Mine: Recently Viewed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! Most are misses but I love the snowflake one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these are clever. I like the Christmas card one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. These are awesome. That second one is pretty creepy, but I love the one with the guy giving birth. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...