Saturday, November 16, 2013

Camera Critters 293 New name and a stare down cat named Pinky

I********** lost my golden to cancer a month ago- the pain is enormous. I do not need another dog but have vowed to get another golden female pup.They are very expensive so I'm looking hard, I like to choose names that have a lot of meaning to me.I really want something that says Jenna's gift(her name gives a  heavenly gift.)Jenna meant angel. but I also love to sing to my animals and always make up little songs, and I like the name to feel good like the spirit of the dog. It would make sense to
 wait and see but let me run the forerunners past you ..

I love Dazzle  Because of that golden spirit and I can  even sing Razzle Dazzle
 you from Chicago.Dazzle Jolie would be Dazzle pretty and I taught French my whole life and it is the name of my grandaughters dog   I got her so a link there..

Next on the list is NevAEH  HEAVEN BACKWARDS  pronouncesd  Nu vay


Mindy   a nice sound Mindy Jolie

Chavvi  which means a reflection of one's inner self and that '[s what my golden was to me pronounced  Shavvi

Gizzi   

 Carys 

Mina ;

(22) Nayely: (female) Native American for I love you, Nayely is such  a lovely sounding word -Naya  for short

Ella,

 Leia,

 and Dara  all mean heaven


There are many more on the list[ Dory



Meggy


any favorites??















            My elderly cat Pinky stares as I write this                                                                      

2 comments:

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...