Thursday, November 14, 2013

13 random things about me

1- I am an extremely loyal friend and totally  forgive a Lot but not tooo often; that is the Sicilian- .Lithuanian  part(I also am an engaged listener, many of my friends are not -- great people but looking elsewhere ,attention averted etc)not me  I am in the moment (a pet peeve those who are not )I stay too long with toxic people however trying to change.

2- I am afraid of very little even in disasters and emergencies(maybe killing  murders?)

3- I am not afraid of the dark and often wander around in it at night 

4- I get  very lonely yet do little to socialize beyond church, sports etc. Rarely go to parties etc.just turned down 2 invites

5- I cannot swallow well due to cancer in 2006- eat only soft foods and juice.

6- My family is  7 states away  and in North 

7- I have taught or worked with kids for 51 years.teaching and  state kids welfare agencies 

8-I have been at death's door 5 times(once  at 15 months and lately  )

9-I have a broad sense of humor

10- I do not judge anyone , their life choices are theirs,family included.I am very hard on myself but trying to change.

11- I prefer animal companions to people most of the time. With humans I am a good friend who does not reveal secrets and many confide in me .I am keeping a huge family secret at present  and kept my sister's secret for 4 years.

12-Been through many hurricanes and  3 fires,was never afraid

13- I consider myself to be a very blessed human being  and I try to pass on blessings to others in a myriad of ways.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting life indeed. I'm the same on secrets, the dark and about socializing though I might be worse on the latter - I hardly ever have any church life.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been through a lot and are very brave. As to socializing... I can't say I'm any better. No. I better admit, I'm a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like a wonderful human being and I am glad to know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dark and and have anti-social tendancies as well. I like spending tiem alone reading or crafting. My T13

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a hero to me. Nice to see your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, animals are pretty non-judgmental. I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...