Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday 13 - Stealing from a meme about Tv ;while I watch some Tv ,I'm very selective.any of your favorites here??

1. Name your favorite movie actor: Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman. Bradley Cooper, and many more. . 

2. Name your favorite movie actress: I honesty don’t think I have one these days. I used to love Meg Ryan, but she has retired from the film industry.I do still love Judi Dench ,Vanessa Redgrave, Maggie Smith, and sometimes Sandra Bullock.Emma Watson, Ellen Page  and probably more..

3. Name your favorite TV actor:Peter Krause, Jason Bateman  . . . 

4. Name your favorite TV actress: Felicity Huffman , Emily Mortimer 

5. Name your favorite television show right now: Last Tango in Halifax, Downton Abbey, Silk, Mr. Selfridge, The Paradise , Call the Midwife, Cedar Cove, Project Runway , Million Dollar Listing, L. A. , Salvage Dawgs

6. Name a few really cool movies you’ve recently seen: The Family 

7. Your favorite canceled television show: Sports Night hands down

8. Name one movie you wish you hadn’t wasted time/money on recently: none

9. You would never watch a movie with: certain people who talk and do not watch 

10. Favorite candy/food to watch movies with: Dark chocolate Raisinettes 

11. Three favorite TV channels: In order of the number of shows watched on each: PBS, Bravo Hallmark

12. Favorite reality or competition show: none really  seldom watch   probably all sports 

13. Cable or satellite? Satellite  want Prism  however


Joanna Vanderham of the Paradise 

12 comments:

  1. At least Meg Ryan is with John Mellencamp, one of my favorites. I just watched the trailer for The Family, oh THAT kind of family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John and Meg seem very happy from what I've read..love both

      Delete
  2. We have the same favorite movie actors and actresses, and Downtown Abbey.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you watch the Paradise pictured.?t is quite good but darn Last Tango done for season!!

      Delete
  3. What a fun list! Happy TT. Be sure to visit my TT today and enter 2 contests. http://maryquast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! My "number nine" doesn't talk - she spends the whole time faffing about on her phone, instead. Drives me CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this one looks familiar! :-D It's interesting to read someone else's responses to these questions. And so cool that you're another Sports Night fan. My bookish T13

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought these were hard questions when I did them for Sunday Stealing because I don't watch TV. To answer your question on my blog, Weight Watchers online is about $19.00 a month, depending on what special is going on when you sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have named all my favorites, but I don't watch much, either TV or movies.

    Mine is up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers and we have a lot in common! I LOVE Jason Bateman. I've had a crush on him since I was a teenager in the 80's. He is SO adorable. :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're watching a lot of UK shows. I like the British ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting. I wouldn't even have answers for about half of those. I almost never go to the movies now. The whole thing - tiny theaters, noisy crowds, ads on the screen, etc. - just turns me off. I wait for anything truly outstanding to come to DVD. And I used to regularly haunt movie houses when I was a kid, so it's rather a shame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...