Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday 13 - Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings in all directions




1-I miss my dog and look for her at every turn;she has changed my life forever, and someday hopefully soon, I'll get another  especially when I move - looking for farm properties.I have another dog with cancer also .


2- Bruce Jenner run so fast , run run ..


3-"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you." 
— Princess Diana (golden rule simply stated )

4- Prince Harry  has a lovely lady ,Cressida Bonas. 

5- i feel great empathy for  those affected by this shutdown.. This country is in an awful place  wow !

6-Miss my granddaughter and son . Never see them . Imagine things i would say .

7-  Looking forward to a giant Swimming activity next Saturday .. Always get the neatest Thank You notes from them .. It's great to be appreciated.

8-I drink way too much orange juice. Too much acid but when I separate from it its all I think about drinking Sigh  I live in the right state for sure.

9- British TV PBS has  captured my heart and soul. I'm loving  Last Tango in Halifax, Silk, Downton  Abbey, Mr. Selfridge and Call the Midwife  and now The Paradise  wow !!

10 -Take me home country roads , longing to see Wva this springtime 


11- Hard to see the Rays go down- love all sports !!!


12-Very hot and humid in Fl I'm spoiled because lots of rain this summer kept it tolerable - not so now  


13 - I have not yet started my new job  which is helping families recover from this  economic stress..New Beginnings awaiting license  here in Fl. I'll be their first client ......looking forward to this new endeavor ..

7 comments:

  1. Speaking of British TV - have you seen any episodes of Broadchurch? It's a fantastic series, well worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs on #1.

    The shutdown hasn't had much effect on me yet. Not directly, at any rate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 5 is really hitting people hard, especially the poor and veterans and their families. PBS has some great programming, but shows always seem to conflict with other shows I watch. I watched part one of Ken Burns' documentary "Mark Twain" last Sunday on our local PBS's secondary channel, and hope to be home in time for part two this week. My T13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new job. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stream of consciousness and I learned some new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM BLIND AS A BAT...EYES DILATED STILL FROGGY../LOVED THIS SO MUCH...I KNOW YOU WILL DO GREAT AT YOUR NEW JOB...YOU HAVE THE KNACK FOR IT!
    HUGS
    SANDI

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy British TV too. Death in Paradise is my current favorite and Downton Abbey starts next week. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...