Saturday, October 19, 2013

Camera Critters

Found a good price on golden puppies but feel it an injustice since I'm starting a new job . I guess I'll wait .. I have selected some names I prefer girls because of the shape of face domed. Mindy Jolie, Nevaeh, and Chavvi  are the front runners.* I love Chavvi which means reflection and beautiful girl but it does not sound  feminine enough .I like the sound of Mindy Jolie .Jolie being pretty but it is my granddaughter's dogs name ..Nevaeh is heaven backward and although popular has not  grown on me . I loved my friends name who passed on and am about to donate an amt of money to  a dogs bills who lost a big fight at Golden Rescue.She was a big  bait dog for  fighting in Miami  and suffered weeks and finally died. I hate that and want to donate in Jenna Llammee's name to such a worthy cause .I miss her so and a puppy would help the healing  but  I just hate leaving them alone during training process and I must be away in class.It's killing me .Puppies really need you there ..

2I leave you with 2 interesting tidbits years ago my friend named her kittens Wynken and Blynken from the story book

1My sweet Pharaoh  has cancer also

3 comments:

  1. The kittens in the slippers are adorable. I wish the best for your sweet little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shots! I guess you have to see how it goes with your job before getting a puppy - especially at the start when they can't be alone so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're starting a new job? Doing what? I hope it's something wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...