Thursday, September 5, 2013

13 occurrences that make me very happy !!Thursday 13

1- Pictures of my granddaughter so far away

2-Press coverage of Diana NYAD , NOT ENOUGH AS FAR AS i'M CONCERNED ON THIS NEVER GIVE UP STORY

3- My neighbor giving of his free time to fix my garage door

4-Fixing my car tire as well !!!

5 First swim meet of the year and being so needed

6-Gorgeous weather

7  New Seeds popping  , something to look for daily

8-Football season and games to watch

9- a request to  help a patient

10- Feeling a little better, able to sleep, some energy

11-the hope of a new job


12-Treasuring days with my dog

13-
My sister who has been in an abusive office situation gets a new job !!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some wonderful things to be excited over. Your granddaughter is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...