Monday, August 12, 2013

In a loving embrace

Some times I call people just to hear their voice too busy, family no calls..I want love all the time
I love my personal space, quiet calming , loving me .. I long to spend simple pleasures with family ..not so ..they are on the move.. Is this what senior life is ??
The comfort and security of knowing that our loved ones will always be there to support us is heightened when we make a real effort to spend quality time with these special individuals. Almost all interpersonal bonds are strengthened by regular contact, which means that the time we spend with the people we care about is an important part of ensuring our relationships continue to flourish. Family and friends alike will regard our attentions as proof of our ongoing devotion and consequently will be inspired to include us in those peaceful shared activities that remind us that we are not alone in this world. The time we spend together leaves us with a lasting feeling of having been embraced by those we care most about. When you spend quiet time alone with the important people in your life today, you will understand more than ever that you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...