Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday 12- Thirteen marvelous things that happened to me this past week

1-I've been job hunting. I lost my tutoring job- Washington and State cutbacks tooK away the job I had since coming down with cancer2006 and working less- tutoring low income kids that could not afford otherwise, We made great progress ,wonderful job on my time but I was just hired by the college to help in a new family targeted program helping people get back on their feet. I feel wanted again, doing heartfelt work!!!

2- A former student ultra successful at other schools has been hired as our head base ball coach. Such a superb role model and does he have a talented team coming on !! Wow !!

3- I have 2 little social get togethers with friends the next 2 weeks,

4- A lady gave me donations of clothes etc for a family of 7 !!

5- It continues to rain and be cooler.Plants and flowers thriving.

6-I'll be tutoring the husband of a great girl I had in school part time ..

7- A toxic person moved away ..Maybe she'll be less bothersome now.

8-My friend who was in AN ACCIDENT  car split in half and other lady hit and killed-.REleased from hospital ..traumatic brain injuries.. Doing well. Walks, talks, some  seen problems but he will take medical leave and retire. Spending a lot of time with 4 year old grandson.

9-I need big repairs and a friend is doing trimming and replacement OF BATHROOM..

10-I will by sacrificing make it through this month  even though new job has not yet started.

11-I worked very very hard on house cleaning and for the first in forever it is manageable

12- I'm TRYING TO BREAK MY CASHEW BUTTER ADDICTION..MIND OVER MATTER.

13 My son seems to be getting his sense of humor back.

2 comments:

  1. It is awesome that you are able to look for the positive. It is something that I have to work on. Great that a toxic person has left your "circle". They are really a detriment to everyone around them's mental well being. Good luck with the new position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are really looking up for you. We have a lot of stuff blooming around here -- well, not in the veggie garden, but flowers and most berries seem to be doing well. You can see some in this week's T13 walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...