Monday, June 24, 2013

Mixed Emotions

I have just tutored AN 18 year old in  Am History and English so that he could join the Marine Corps....his dream..With lots of work he passed. 2 A's.I miss him terribly . His former Marine dad, now a deputy took him and the family to Pensacola to beach with relatives and have one last hurrah  before shipping out

to Boot Camp..



I want to hold him even though it is his dream..Somewhere in side I fear for him, so young  and small of stature.He's lived in Berlin, China , and Egypt and wants to see the world.I'm proud of our work together all the cooperation and the thanks they gave me..but I still want to hold him here in  young person's land.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...