Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm job searching




  The fact of the matter IS I KNOW WHAT I'm GOOD At BUT THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE .Feelings of frustration can overtake you today, leading you to wonder if you are indeed fit to pursue your ambitions. You may feel you are progressing too slowly or too quickly, so you will likely find that you feel uncomfortable with the goal-realization process. Whether your mood is one of impatience or one of anxiety, you can relieve your discomfort by asking yourself whether you have maintained unrealistic expectations regarding your pace. You may come to realize today that you have been working against the forward flow of the universe. Once you reenter it, you will likely feel attuned to your proper pace.

Frustrations surrounding the pace at which we progress toward our goals can often be attributed to the fact that we are not moving in accordance with the universal flow. Impatience and fear can both play a role in this type of inability to let ourselves be pulled along by the current. Yet we discover upon giving up our need to be in control of how quickly or slowly we attain our goals that the pace prescribed the universe feels much more natural and far less stressful. There is no need to rush when we have found our rhythm. Likewise, we need not be concerned that we are moving forward too fast because we are traveling at a rate that is proper for our current level of development. You will feel neither discouraged nor hurried today when you allow yourself to be taken up into the gentle current of the universal flow.

My girlfriend said to me . You do not know what the universe has in store for you ,,I can only pray . I like quicker results,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...