Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday 13 - The 13 Worst Grocery Stores from Daily Meal Shopper Surveys 25.000

Their criteria were fairly straightforward: speedy checkout, cleanliness, and the quality of perishables were the prime factors, and according to the report the biggest complaints were regarding dirtiness and crowds. 


13-Winn Dixie  I inserted for prices  about to become Bi lo in our county 
12. Stop & Shop
11. Acme
10. Ralph's
9. Pick ‘n Save
8. Food Lion
7. Weis Markets
6. Tops Markets
5. Jewel-Osco
4. A & P
3. Shaw’s
2. Wal-Mart Supercenter
1. Pathmark


When interviewed Pathmark was considered very unclean, and edged out Wal- Mart by 1 point. I heartily agree and never shop there. No help ever at registers.People interviewed said they felt both stores unfriendly .

On the other hand Food Lion here has become Sweet Bay and I love it and the wonderful; PUBLIX!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...