Friday, May 31, 2013

Serenity come be my love

I am courting Serenity. Since I lost my job my mind is racing and I'm unproductive.

  If only a A peaceful mood would  steal over  me, leaving me to address my usual outer-world concerns from a new vantage point.

 You   too.may find that fixing your attention on a single matter becomes far more challenging, perhaps prohibitively so. This can be a wonderful time to take a personal day as your serenity will likely seem more appropriate in the quiet environment of your personal space. Alone with your thoughts and feelings, you can nurture your low-key mood through meditative activities such as journaling or listening to soothing music. If you cannot put aside your obligations today, be assured that your tranquility will wait for your attention.

We can intensify the level of serenity we already feel by spending time alone because it is only when we are in solitude that we are not affected by the outer-world distractions that might otherwise occupy our attentions. Sustaining inner peace is often a matter of withdrawing into the self to concentrate on matters that are important to us as individuals. Whether we occupy a literal sanctuary or must content ourselves with the sanctuary of the mind, we cultivate the ability to slip easily into a place of tranquility when we attune ourselves to such feelings. Isolation empowers us to explore the very depths of our souls so that we may better understand how we attained such a peaceful state and how we may attain it again in the future. Your low-key mood will become increasingly tranquil today as you immerse yourself in your innermost thoughts

The problem is to breathe deeply and stop my catapulting mind flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...