Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday 13 - 13 possible Life Lessons you might Like


Some of these are particularlyimportant for me - also #10  I see parents racing around and their kids never get to do anything   !!??
  



1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.







2. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.



3. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.


4. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.


5. It's OK to let your children see you cry.



6. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.





7.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.



8. Get rid of anything that isn't useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.









9. Forgive

.



10. Your children get only one childhood.


11. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.


12. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.


13. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you need

8 comments:

  1. Some excellent sayings there. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 made me laugh out loud. I have a terrible time resisting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to chocolate - grab yours first, 'cause it goes FAST! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much good advice...and all in one spot. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must do something about my clutter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, number ten is soooo true. I am working on the clutter. It's hard to part with some things, but I'm trying.
    Great list. Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...