Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday 13 - Thirteen Health Observations maybe??



1.. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.


2.. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks lots of water, and is fat.


3.. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.


4.. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 450 years.


I want to be a tortoise !!



5.. My wild oats have turned into prunes and all-bran.  


6.. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart. 



7.. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded. 


8.. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded. 


9.. If all is not lost, where is it? 


10.. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser. 




11.. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

12.. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the bathroom.


13.. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.

*****.. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.****

9 comments:

  1. No T13 from me this week, but I really liked yours; # 10 is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny, I laughed about the absent minded. And I think I want to be a tortoise, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I relate to #6 and don't think I get # 12.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo with you on #5 and #6. LOL! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be a tortoise too! But then I might petrify. Love nos. 7 and 8! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4. ah, I think they're all quantum mechanics theorists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing we can still speak of postmen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...