Thursday, March 28, 2013

13 happenings that made me feel good this past week.

1- I was able to work some Spring Break and got a big start on house cleaning even though I am ill..

2-When my ignition locked , I was able to figure it out although quite nervous

3- I've had strange reactions and was ill lately and my friend Leslie made me homemade chicken soup and a care package of gas money, Claritin, food and dog treats !!

4- My coach friend gave me a microwave to use until mine comes.

5- My son's godfather sent me a lovely religous St Patrick's card.

6 My teacher friend sent me a funny funny St Pat's card and I have it nearby and howl intermittently  and received 2 Easter cards and gifts,

7- Thrift shops have been very kind to me

8- My son got me an item I need for early Mother's Day gift.

9-When I finished this years tutoring hours with student Sally(11)_, she said "I love you" 

10 -I'm loving my new ebay items jewelry from auctions

11- I discovered the hard way that my body no longer tolerates fragrances in detergents etc so it's all Free and Clear  from now on..

12 I was able to encourage some others through hard times this week.

13  Someone said something unkind to me , really unkind and my friend said things to salve my  saddness, and made me laugh .





11 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good week, even though you were ill. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many thrift shop clothes that I have my own little thrift shop now and I often forget what I have. I'm sorry you were sick, but glad you have so many things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your dog in the header? Adorable!!! Thanks for playing :-)

    janet@thursday-13.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That care package sounded pretty nifty - your friend knows you well, eh? I hope you're feeling better soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11. me too. It means I can't go in knickknack shops or anywhere tiffany style lamps are sold because of the incense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been blessed with the kindness of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends are really awesome when you're sick, aren't they? I've had scent allergies as long as I can remember, with perfume and incense being the worst. I remember back when All was the only "free and clear" detergent. Now most brands seem to have that option. If only dusting sprays came unscented...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cute, little dog in your header too. I'm glad kindness is surrounding you. :)

    http://www.miaceleste.com/?p=239

    ReplyDelete
  9. "9-When I finished this years tutoring hours with student Sally(11)_, she said 'I love you' " -- that's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...