Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday 13 Thirteen cartoons and funnies this past week

                                   My son acting up with new family member  Sophia

                           My son Cade and granddaughter Mara Grace shopping last weekend in Pittsburgh








                                                           For sure
                                    Must be a lovely sunbather outside ???
I threw in a bonus..the  clown is my 39 year old son Cade and these pictures make me laugh a lot !!Happy week ahead.

6 comments:

  1. These were great - I "squee"d more than once, I admit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dad and the baby screaming/crying. I remember those days. :)

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2013/02/have-you-heard-about-presidents-wife.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, think the star was the newest member of the family. Congratulations Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ones with your family are the best. I've felt the need to cry along with my baby a time or two. Mind you, my babies are both teenagers now. They make me cry in a whole different way now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophia wins! Precious photo of your loved ones. I enjoyed every photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...